I started pumping yesterday to get my stash built up, and made a 3 ounce bottle for Eric to use last night. Drake woke up around 5am, and I sent Eric off to get him and feed him. I was SO happy to be able to do that. Well, wouldn't ya know it, Eric woke me up about 45 minutes later. Apparently the piglet (AKA Drake) sucked the 3 oz down, and was still rooting for more. So I had to get up anyway......
I have a five ounce bottle made for tonight:-)
1 comment:
I was always told babies eat more from the bottle because they don't have to work at it so they just suck it down. Kind of like me...I eat less of my favorite Alaskan King Crab legs because it takes so long to eat. But I eat tons if someone else took off the shells for me! It takes the body 20 min to know its eaten enough. So no matter how much you eat in that time there is a delay! But hey you got to sleep almost an hour extra--THATS SOMETHING!!!
Post a Comment