We made it home from Buffalo yesterday, and had a wonderful long weekend. It is always so awesome to get up there and visit with family and friends. And, we had nice weather while we were there, so it made it even better! This is a busy week, because it's my first back full-time. We'll see how it goes, but I can safely say I'm not very happy about it. I'd just rather be here at home, hanging with my big guy. Still no word on the Cary situation, and I'm getting impatient. What will happen, will happen; I just need to quite trying to control it.
Lindsay is due with Lacey on Wedneday, and Bridget is due with McCall 4-16. I am so excited to meet my two nieces!!!!
And I'm not sure if I mentioned it yet, but Drake laughs now. It is so absolutely adorable! I haven't captured it on video yet, but hope to soon.
2 comments:
welcome back!
Nikki,
I love the new pics. My fav are: Drake on the plane (he is staring right at his mommy), and grandma rocking Drake, you can see how proud she is. The one of you with both Gavin and Drake is a riot, so cute. I am so happy you had a nice time, and that is one handsome baby you got there. P.S. What do you mean still waiting to hear about the Cary thing?
Take care of chubby cheeks (I just want to pinch them) for me!
Kim K. ;0)
Post a Comment