Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow again?

What is this crap---it is March, and we are forecasted to get snow for the THIRD time this season. I am so sick of this nonsense....where is spring? I'm so anxious for warm weather, and so is Drake. We love walks, especially with Lucy and Linus. It's been raining all weekend, and I'm so ready for it to stop. Eric and I are getting ready to go to the mall, just to walk around and browse. We've got to get out of this house! I'm going to try and blog later about the Dave Ramsey course we are starting next week. I'm quite excited about it, so I can't wait to share about it with you all. And I really hope to shoot some more footage of my cutie patootie, and post it. Later!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I hear great things about the Dave program.