Sunday, March 1, 2009
I'm now addicted to recording and posting video. I can't wait to go to the apple store and learn about all the cool stuff I-movie can do. So, the video getting ready to go up has three parts. The first is to show the world Drake's adorable purple face. He has thrush, and traditional medicines have done nothing at all. We've resorted to natural old school remedy, recommended by the lactation consultants, and my midwife. It's called gentian violet, and it kills the yeast that causes thrush. It also stains everything bright purple, including Drake's face. So, that's the first part of the video. The second part is to show you how strong my big guy is! And the third is of this nonsense known as snow in March. I'm quite ticked about this weather. I want sun!!! And warmth!!! So anyway, that's the video. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nikki,
Love the videos, it is sooo nice to hear you voice again, and to see Drake (he looks like "Blue" of our "Blues Clues", so cute! He does have beautiful hair, and I'm so jealous (it's low 90's hear, and can get too hot at times...I'd love to see it). Keep taping, I am now addicted! Kim :0)
Post a Comment