Friday, April 24, 2009

Well that lasted a long time...

Two weeks in, and I've already fired my nanny. Now the joy of searching for a new one. I'm to the point where daycare even looks good. Unfortunately, Eric works out of town all week, so isn't here to pick Drake up by 6:30 and get him home. Why is this so difficult and frustrating???

And since I know you are all wondering, she didn't do anything specific. She has a blog, and her recent entry, combined with facebook posts lead me to believe she is extremely unhappy being a nanny and taking care of Drake. I had a very unsettling gut feeling, and had to go with it. That mother's intuition and all.

Stay tuned this week for some big news from Casa de Kirsch......and NO I'm not pregnant. Neither is Eric.

4 comments:

Angela said...

*staying tuned!*

Tarah said...

What the heck? You can't leave us hanging girl!!! :-)

bestamommy said...

Okay, first we have to wait for Drake's name, now this..what is up with this girl....anywho, hang in there, things will get better, and you certainly did the right thing..good mommy researching girl!

Angela said...

Still waiting......don't you know you can't tease people like THIS!!!! :P