Saturday, November 7, 2009

Drake's Nine Month Portraits

I took Drake for his nine month portraits back in October, and I went last week to view the results. One word---AMAZING! I was so grateful for Collin to capture his sweet smile, his devilish smile, the ever present finger in the mouth, those cute little teeth, and of course his gorgeous blue eyes. Collin and his wife make a great team; she comes up with lots of ideas for posing and backgrounds, and he does his magic with the camera. The results are beautiful photos to remember my sweet boy at this special age. While I love all the photos, there is one that just take my breath away. It's the one of him in the blue sweater and hat, and he is staring dead into the camera. The expression on his face is so serious. The photo is seriously breathtaking. Now, maybe I just feel this way because he's my child. But I honestly think that even someone who doesn't like kids could appreciate this stunning photo.


















No comments: