Monday, January 11, 2010

Drake's first trip to a bouncy house


He LOVED bouncing on this turtle.
He also loved this little slide.
This is where my heart almost stopped. Parents can take small kids on big slides if they hold them. Of course, Eric took him on the big boy slide- and he loved it! We only let him go once b/c I was so scared. We went back to little kid land.
Climbing through a house with Mommy. I was proud my 6 month pregnant self could even crawl through it!
With Daddy, but checking out another big slide.

You have to be one to go to most of the bouncy house places. Which makes sense, since most kids are walking around 1. We took Drake a couple of days before his birthday, and just lied about his age. He actually had fun. I wasn't sure how much there would be for him to do. I have to say though, they REALLY need to make at least one of the play areas for just one and two year olds. There were some big ass four year olds that almost trampled him. Obviously, he was never without Eric or myself right by his side, but still. One would think that other parents would have enough consideration to keep their big kids out of the bouncy house where the smallest kids are. I can't wait to take Drake again, except this time it'll be in Charlotte. I'm curious if their rules are any different about big kids in the little kid area.

No comments: