I'm sorry I haven't gone through and described/talked about each photo like I normally do. For some reason, after I upload them, blogger is only showing the text in my edit screen- no photos. I'll work on it...
Okay, got it now!
This first one made us all laugh! Gavin was being weaned off the bottle, but Drake used the same brand. Gavin tried his best to crawl up in Grandma's lap when Drake got his bottle!
These two cuties fell asleep on the way to the toy store.
Everybody on a ride along toy! Drake was trying to teach his Grandma.
My sweet boy, even if he is a little blurry here.
His cute bib said "I'm stuffed".
All the SIL's and all the babies
Play time before lunch
Drake's first Thanksgiving meal!
How cute are these two? They kept trying to climb into the clothes baskets, so finally we just put both of them in it.
Drake thought Thanksgiving rocked.
While this is completely blurry, I still think it's cute b/c both babies are in wraps. Wearing your baby is the best!!!
All three at the aquarium.
More playtime!

This first one made us all laugh! Gavin was being weaned off the bottle, but Drake used the same brand. Gavin tried his best to crawl up in Grandma's lap when Drake got his bottle!
No comments:
Post a Comment