I wish I had time to tell you all just how amazing my boys are. However, I have less than 24 hours to unpack, do laundry, clean up, and repack. Oh yeah, and get to the airport and fly to Buffalo. So, in short...
Eli is smiling, cooing, and laughing. I can't tell you how much those three things warm my heart. He is so strong, and loves to hold his head up to look all around. He's such a social little thing now. He also rolls up onto his side. That darn arm his stopping him from making it over to his tummy.
Drake does something new every single day. I am in utter amazement what a sponge his little mind is. He gives you five, and knows all the motions to patty cake. You should see him "roll them up" and "throw them in the pan". Absolute cuteness like you'd never believe. His kisses have changed from a big sloppy open mouthed atrocity to cute little pecks with the "smooch" sound. Again, pure love. I can't even begin to tell you all the things/words he says, b/c he truly is saying something new each day. Such a little chatterbox we have on our hands.
Sorry I don't have time for more! I've been at the beach all week for a conference, with the boys and my Mom. I am beyond fortunate to have a Mom who selflessly gives of her time, to me and my kiddos. She really is the best. If there is anyone on this planet who can't see that, then it's their loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment