Saturday, June 26, 2010

More pictures from our beach trip






















I finally had the opportunity to download the rest of the photos from our two beach trips. There are some super cute ones! I took Drake down to the beach one evening for some photos, and the light was fabulous. I also had the chance one night to take some pictures of sweet Eli (inside out of the heat). I was able to get the catch light in his eyes, which I was thrilled about. It's a little photography trick I haven't ever been able to accomplish. In any case, blogger is still doing the stupid annoying thing of only posting text in the preview box, so I'm unable to comment on each photo. Boo! I sure wish I knew how to fix that.

Stay tuned this week for some posts, and lots of pictures of our recent trip to see our family in Buffalo. We had a blast, and I can't wait to share the pictures with you all.

No comments: