Thursday, June 24, 2010

Drake's 18 Months Portraits

I was so excited about Drake's 18 month portraits! Being a January baby, his yearly portraits will be in winter clothes, and probably inside. So, this was a rare opportunity to catch my cutie on the beach!!! We of course had to take the opportunity to also get a family shot, which is quite difficult with a toddler and infant. I was shocked and thrilled to find a family photo I liked out of all the ones we took. I really didn't know if we'd capture one, but Collin didn't disappoint. (Collin Smith Portrait Photography). I love how he captured Drake's fun personality, and all his smiles. I love the one of him splashing through the water. Of course, the picture I've deemed Drake's "Chippendale" pose is absolutely hilarious. What was he thinking? I've totally got my work cut out for me.

I'm sure you are all wondering where on earth I got Drake's outfits, since they are the most adorable things ever. Well.....I happened to have the most talented Mom on EARTH!!! She hand smocked and then sewed both of his outfits. And, she made and monogrammed both Drake's and Eli's outfits in our family shot. I am so lucky and blessed to have such a talented Mom, and really lucky that she takes the time to make such gorgeous clothes for my family. You can only imagine how much those type of outfits would cost in a store!

I'm really ticked off with blogger. When I upload photos, it's only showing me a bunch of text in the screen where I type. So, I can't go below each pic and add commentary like I used to, b/c I don't know which picture is which. It's driving me CRAZY. SO, without making you wait any longer....


....




....


















No comments: