Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day







So, I know I'm a bit late, but I've been out of town. (I was away for three weeks of June). I wanted to quickly say that my husband is an AMAZING father, better than I could've ever asked for. He is so involved in the boy's daily lives, and they love him to pieces. Well, at least Drake does. Eli doesn't like anybody whose boobs don't make milk like his mommy's. You should see how unbelievably excited Drake gets when Eric's car pulls in the drive. Soooo sweet!

I was lucky enough to not only hit jackpot in the husband lottery, but also the Daddy lottery. I am blessed beyond belief to have a Daddy that would do absolutely anything for me. But more importantly, there is something I've had the honor to witness in the last 17 months. My Daddy LOVES my boys. Like, loves on them beyond comprehension. He plans zoo trips, baseball game trips, and beach trips. All for his grandbabies. He even wanted to go to Atlanta this summer to check out the aquarium so he can take the grandkids next summer. He may have been an amazing Dad, but he's topping that with his Grandpa skills!

No comments: