Saturday, July 24, 2010

A few changes

Hi! Long time no blog! My super busy life and incredibly adorable children have me occupied! I did take a few minutes while Drake, Eli, Eric, and even the two dogs are napping, to make a few blog changes.

You'll see I've added Kelle Hampton's blog, Enjoying the Small Things. I've posted here before about her blog, and I read it religiously!

I've also added one by some chick named Candice, who always has me laughing so hard I cry. Beware her language is incredibly foul, but I think it just makes it funnier!

I've also added Science and Sensibility, a blog backed by current research. It's written by Lamaze International. LOVE it!

And last but not least, I've added one by RixaRixa, called Stand and Deliver. I find a lot of what she writes about totally fascinating. As a matter of fact, I'd love to link and discuss one of her recent posts about birth trauma. It was an amazing read!

You'll see below I've posted a couple of videos that I've recently found entertaining. They both are about anesthesia stuff, so maybe they'll give you a little insight into my adult life outside of my children. That's right, I do have a life. Ha! It may consist of unconscious folks, but that's okay!

No comments: