There are only 4 kids in his class, and one didn't show up. I love that it's so small! They use songs and motions, and nursery rhymes to teach them things. The teacher is so creative, and it was a ton of fun! His favorite part was the end, where she turned the water on for the slide, and let them slide off the end of it. Big grins for that one!
Despite the craziness of the morning, and the struggles of getting both kids into the Y, it was all worth it for some Drakey smiles and giggles. Eli went to child watch, where he slept and hung out in the swing for an hour. I was happy he didn't give them a hard time:-)
I really enjoy doing fun and educational things with Drake. I love seeing him have fun and enjoy himself, all while getting some quality time with Mommy. I can't wait until Eli can join us doing fun stuff like this! In the meantime though, Eli is amazingly happy and content just to nurse all the time:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment