Sunday, July 11, 2010

More Buffalo...

I never got around to finishing posting pics of our trip to Buffalo, so here you are!!! That Sunday afternoon and Monday were spent hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's. Lots of family came over Sunday evening for dinner and an Eli Meet and Greet. He slept through it:-) Grandma's backyard is the best!


The commonly referred to "milk coma face".

Playing in the pool
Yay! Grandpa and Daddy are home!
So I feel a little bad that all the pics of Eli are of him sleeping, but that's just how he rolls.


Little naked boy playing in the sand/water table. Without the sand. See all those toys in the background? Now you know why we called it "Grandma's backyard carnival".
Aunt Jackie and Uncle Larry with sweet lil' Eli.
Aunt Leslie with our punkin
Yuummm Yum!
The best shot of the three of them. It's comical, and I don't know why we really try. The only reason we actually got one of all three was b/c we bribed them with popsicles:-)

Cousin Rachel with the little cousins

That's one orange mouth!
Yummy!
Lacey heard that Grandma was handing out popsicles to the boys, so she quickly headed up the deck!!!
This is what Eli was doing during all the fun. Yep, that's how he rolls.

Dianna and Eli

Gavin and Drake playing in the "circus"
Crash!
Drake's saying "Hey- I wanna swing!".
Gavin loved to push Drake, and Drake was thrilled!

No comments: