This is part of our morning routine. After Drake is fed, is wearing a clean diaper, and is sporting a new outfit, he heads to his Boppy newborn lounger. He's the little speck in the middle of the pic, with Linus laying beside him. It gives me 10-15 minutes to pick up and clean the kitchen and den. I can't really do anything until it's clean......

Two of my favorite men out on the deck today. As you can see, Linus had a MAJOR haircut. The high was 70 degrees, and it was heavenly!

My Linus loves his tennis balls.

Drake is pondering the sunlight.
.
Part of the view off our back deck. I swear we have the best lot in Charlotte! Right in the middle of the city, yet we back up to a park, so it's all wooded and private in our backyard.
I L-O-V-E it.

Our living room, which used to be modern and chic. Now it has a exersaucer, bouncy seat, bumbo, play mat, and baby einstein mat with toys. Oh yeah, and his little toy box. Do the books, CD player, and all the lullaby cd's count? Our home has been taken over by the seven pounder, haha.

How can you not fall in love with this face? I just want to give him sugarsmacks all day long.

Okay, this is one of my favorite onsies.....it's a little "tux", and it says "All Dressed Up:.

Playing on his baby einstein activity mat.

He likes to be propped up against the boppy, and stare at all the toys.

My Mom came last week for 3 days, after a call of desperation from me. Eric was going out of town for a night to work, and I wanted some back up:-) That's her little Yorkie named Rocky, who used to be my dog. She wouldn't give him back after I finished grad school.

When Drake isn't laying on the boppy newborn lounger, you can rest assured that Princess Lucy is resting there.

Another cute onsie!

My angel sleeping with his paci.....he usually spits it out as he's falling asleep.

3 comments:
lucy on the boppy is the cutest picture!!!!!
such great pics!!!! Love your backyard view!!! Drake is adorable!!!
Oh Nikki, he is so handsome. I particularly love the pic where it looks as if he is staring directly into the camera, I am glad that you are taking Drake swimming, let me know how he likes it, and take pics of course..lots ;0)...enjoy, have a happy Valentine's Day! We (whole fam) are heading to San Diego to Paradise Point & Katie & Jr.'s fav..Universal Studios Hollywood, (it's our 13 year anniversary, so I'm stoked). Drake is beautiful Nikki, capture every moment. My SIL took a monthly pic on the same day until our nephew was 3 or so, it was so neat to see how much he changed! Take care,
Kim K. :0)
Post a Comment