Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So excited!

I'm really excited about quite a few things today. First, I'm going on a picnic this afternoon with Eric and Drake. I heard about another park with a lake, and it's closer to our house than the one we normally go to. I'm hoping the lake doesn't have a border around it, and that we can let the dogs go swimming. I'm excited to get some more sun!

Second, I'm excited to see my friend Emily tonight before she moves. I'm really sad she's moving, but I'm tickled to see her before she heads back to the west coast. Plus, I have a little sursie for her that I think she'll enjoy.

Third, I'm going to Cary with Eric tomorrow. He's invited me numerous times since I've been on maternity leave, and I finally feel like I can handle it. I'm going to his office with him the first half of the day, and then he'll take me to the hotel at lunch. I only agreed to go if the hotel has an indoor heated pool, and jacuzzi. We're taking Drake swimming!!! I can't wait to see if he'll like it. He's started enjoying his baths more lately. He only works a half day Thursday, and when he's done he'll pick us up at the hotel. We should be home Thursday evening.

Fourth, we have Valentines plans I'm actually excited about. We are staying at home, grilling out, and having friends over! I refuse to pay $150 for dinner at a restaurant. We always have more fun staying home with our friends anyway. Drake has a really cute outfit to wear on Valentines day! And a cute bib!

Okay, I think that's it. I just had so many things to be thrilled about, that I wanted to share!

2 comments:

Millie said...

I want to see pictures of Drake in his Valentines outfit.

Angela said...

I can't wait to see all the new pictures your going to take!!!