We are flying up to Buffalo this evening to spend the weekend with Eric's family, and we are thrilled to get to see everyone. Lindsay is due any day now, and we are really hoping Lacey comes while we are there!!! But if not, at least Drake will get to meet Gavin. And I know there are plenty of others that are waiting to meet the Drakester and hold him!
Drake laughed yesterday, and again this morning. He is my big boy now, no longer a teeny baby. It's amazing how much he has changed in less than 12 short weeks. Oh, and he slept from 10pm to 6am last Saturday night, and then again last night. WOO HOO!!! Not so much the nights in between, LOL.
Well, I gotta get going on my errands, cleaning, and packing. Our flight is at 8:05 pm, but we want to leave at 5:30pm to allow plenty of time to eat at Chili's. It's our airport tradition. I always get the chicken fingers and a beer. We anticipate everything taking longer with having Drake, so hopefully that will leave us enough time.
Have a good weekend!
1 comment:
Have fun on your trip! FYI--many airlines have bassinets that screw into the floor for babies---you can check on www.seatguru.com (it goes by type of plane). It will also show you if they have a changing table in the bathroom. I would love to hear how it is flying with baby and what you did, and what you think you should have or didn't need to do...you know EVERYTHING! LOL And airport security....I need people to teach me the tricks before I get to that point.
Post a Comment