Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Final Countdown

We are down to just two weeks before we move, and I can't believe it. I'm in utter shock. How did this happen? When did I ever agree to move back to SC? Oh well, it's too late to change my mind now, so I'd better hope for the best. But in all seriousness, I'm getting kinda excited. I already have my first Bunco party planned (attending, not hosting). Plus a trip to She weekend, plus a wine and cheese party. It helps that we've already got a trip back to Charlotte planned- to watch the Bills and Panthers! It's on October 25th, and I'm going to buy Eric tickets for his birthday. It'll be fun for him to see his hometown team play here in the Queen city. We may also have to come back for Octoberfest. That's usually a humdinger.

Eric is with Drake, in Florence, until later tonight. I miss my boys. I work tonight, so I won't see them until in the morning. Insert sad face here. I need some Drake snuggles!!! He is such a sweet little man, and just so content all the time. I really don't know what parents do with high needs babies. We are so lucky to have such a happy baby!


No comments: