Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our NY and Canada trip

Well, I think the photos will speak for themselves. We had a good trip, although it wasn't as restful as I would've liked. I guess restful vacations will reappear when we leave our kids at home, lol. Because the flights were so cheap, my parents and aunt & uncle came up as well. My mom had been up there before, but the rest hadn't. They enjoyed the falls, exploring buffalo, and cool Canadian nights by the fire. Drake spent lots of quality time with his cousins, and we snapped lots of photos. We attempted a photo shoot with a 3, 6, and 10 month old. We were obviously out of our minds.





My favorite photo of the trip! The ENTIRE family. Inlaws, outlaws, everyone. Good peeps, good times.
I love this little face. He is SUCH a sweet boy.
My parents on the beach- they had a blast! I'm so grateful that they are close with Eric's parents. It made the trip a blast.
This is when Drake met Lacey for the first time.....Grandma had a lot of fun with them!
Grandpa and Drake on the beach


Gavin and Drake with the same pose while sporting their golf outfits. These two crack me up.
All the babies chillin after waking up one morning. See how sweetly they hold hands? They did that all on their own!
My sweet MIL blowing out her candles--we surprised her!
Drake and Lacey- the two bald chunkers:-)
Gavin had a thing for trying to make the little kids "face-plant".

These sure are three cute cousins!
Lindsay and Lacey, my Mom and Gavin (who aren't technically related), and Grandma Kirsch with the Drakester.
A valiant attempt at a family photo. Ha ha.
After putting Drake in his pajamas one night, someone noticed that he matched the furniture on the porch. Pretty cute huh?
Grandma and Grandpa Kirsch have a swing that the kiddos just love. This was Drake's first time in a swing, and he really seemed to like it. Although this photo doesn't exactly look like it;-)

Drakey showing Lacey who is boss. I can't wait until she gets bigger and can give it right back to him. We had to separate the two;-)

Going for a walk on the beach, with Drake in his mei tai carrier. It puts him out like a light! I don't know how parents survive without a carrier of some sort.
Us with Eric's parents, obviously at Niagara Falls. I've probably been there 5 times now. It's just as pretty as the first time.
Eric and I with my parents, and my Aunt Maggie and
Uncle Stoney.
Me with my awesome SIL's and our cute kiddos. It's going to be so much fun to watch them all play together, during summers at the cottage.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nikki, I love the pictures!! How can I make copies for my cottage album?

Anonymous said...

I am mailing Linds a CD!

London Jacob said...

awwwwwwwww