Just a few thoughts on the weeks news. Beyonce is truly a classy woman. I'm thrilled the President called Kanye a jackass. That's awesome. I'm really happy the coach in Kentucky (was it Kentucky?) was found not guilty. I'm hope that family can get closure. I'm getting tired of hearing about H1N1. I don't think it's nearly as big of a deal as the media is hyping it up to be.
And as I'm sure you've guessed, Drake will probably not be getting the vaccine. He is SO fortunate to be watched by my Mom while Eric and I work, so he doesn't have the added risk of possible daycare exposure. Whether or not he gets it depends on which brands are available here. I will NOT give him one with mercury or squalene. He is due for his nine month appointment soon. I'll get my schedule when I start work next week, and will make his appt after that. I'm nervous about switching peds offices, because we were really happy with his care in Charlotte. I hope we'll find the same here. Hopefully the delayed and separated vaccinations won't be an issue. I'd hate to be the new bitchy mother to the practice, if anyone gives me crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment