Some people really are as "bad" as you think they are, and as nasty. While on the other hand, others aren't nearly as "good", and caring, as you think they are. True colors ALWAYS show.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dear "Lisa", I'm so sorry that you can't recognize intelligence, class, and empathy for what it is. Maybe you are due for a little more traveling and world experience, since you are so inaccurate in your assessment of people.
And BTW, using a fake name is so ridiculous. Don't think I'm clueless as to who you truly are. I'm sorry you are so unhappy with your life.
1 comment:
Dear "Lisa",
I'm so sorry that you can't recognize intelligence, class, and empathy for what it is. Maybe you are due for a little more traveling and world experience, since you are so inaccurate in your assessment of people.
And BTW, using a fake name is so ridiculous. Don't think I'm clueless as to who you truly are. I'm sorry you are so unhappy with your life.
Post a Comment