The beach was BEYOND a blast last week, but there was no internet~hence no updates or photos. I got home with the boys late Thursday night, and yesterday Eric's cousins were in town for the night. We don't get to see them but every few years, so it was great to spend time with them! Today one of my best friends from grad school is going to be in town, and us along with our other two best girlfriends (all from anesthesia school) are spending the day and night together. (Can't wait for my pedi!)
Monday, I go back to work~~BOO!!! So, with all that said, I'm not sure when I'll have time to do a good blog post with photos and updates on my sweet boys. Eli is great, but still not liking bottles. Drake is his normal cool kid self, but tantrums are on the rise. He also has now said okay, dog, all done, bird, and he signs all done as well. They are so much fun, despite being so much work. We leave for the beach again next weekend, but this time minus Daddy. :-( After that, it's off to Buffalo for a few days. We get back to normal the end of June, with Mommy and Daddy both working full time. We are fortunate enough to work out our schedules so that we only need our nanny on Wednesdays, so that's good for the boys. Lots of time with the parental units!
That's all I have time for now...
1 comment:
I cannot wait to see the pictures that you had done while at the beach! It is so wonderful to hear all the fun you are having with two little ones, even though I know it must be a ton of work!
Post a Comment