I've been talking with the ladies at my favorite NCB message board, and some have suggested that maybe I'm more confident than what I think I am. I sure hope so. I hope my unconscious kicks into gear and takes over my mind/body when labor starts. I'll be 37 weeks on Tuesday. I'd like to make it to 39 weeks (at least) this pregnancy, in hopes of having a bigger baby. But I must say I am tired of being huge! My stomach is gigantic despite gaining little weight this pregnancy. I can't wait to bend over again, and to be able to play on the floor with Drake.
Drake's molars having FINALLY popped through the gum. And let me tell you, molars were hell. Pure hell. I am quite excited that's over. He continues to love his daily walks on the tricycle. He will ride forever if we let him. We go to the park 1-2 times a day if the weather is nice. He also has started playing soccer! It's really funny, but in the last week he has started chasing his balls around by kicking them. He doesn't lean over to pick them up, he just kicks them all over. It's super cute! Next summer, when he's 2 1/2, he can start a little summer soccer league in our neighborhood. It's done with a parent, and I know him and Eric will enjoy it.
I'm thrilled spring is here! I'm looking forward to maternity leave, and all the walks I'll be taking with my boys. I can't wait to meet Eli! We are going to the beach at the end of May, and I'm definitely looking forward to that. Eric can only stay Saturday- Monday, but I'll be there the entire week with my parents. I know Drake will having a blast playing on the beach with his Grandpa. Eli will still be quite a little tyke, but he will have lots of QT in the Moby wrap.
Tomorrow Drake has a checkup to make sure his ear infection is completely gone, and I have a 37 week midwife checkup. Busy day! Plus, I really want to make it to the outlet mall here for Drake's summer wardrobe. Carter's and Children's Place, here I come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment