Monday, October 26, 2009

Drake update

Before I head to work, just wanted to say Drake got a great report at his "nine" month visit. Even though he is almost 9 and a half months. He is hitting his milestones appropriately, and physically very healthy. He is small as always. Drake is up to a whopping 16 pounds and 4 oz, and 26 inches long. That puts him in the 5th percentile for weight and 10th for height. I wish he was a fat chunker, but I'm learning to accept that we've got a little guy. I'm happy he's on the chart, because he certainly wasn't when he was born!
At least I'm not going to have to worry about him being obese. Seeing obese children has always bothered me, but I guess that won't be an issue with our Drakey. We are going to start adding more meat and avocado to his diet, for the protein and healthy fat.

No comments: