Thursday, October 29, 2009

Privacy

I've decided that it's time for this blog to be private. Comments are enabled, so feel free to comment away! I love getting comments from people who won't be leaving rude ones. And since I'm being very selective about who I invite to read this, I don't anticipate it being a problem.

I've also started a second blog. It contains more about my job, and my passions for pregnancy/childbirth. It's written anonymously, meaning without my name or any photos that are identifying. It contains a lot more of my very opinionated opinions, and it's a place where I feel I can be more blunt. And a place where I feel like I can do more venting. I want to keep my original blog to mostly talk about my family and kiddos.

If you want the name of the other blog, I can email it to you. But I will warn you in advance, I'm being very selfish about handing it out. If you know you feel the same as me about the issues I'm passionate about, then you might enjoy reading it. Let me know!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I want the link to your other blog! I love reading what you have to say!