It's back to the grindstone this week. Week number 1 of 5, until I'm off for another week. Every 6th week off is a truly glorious thing! This weeks agenda includes taking Drake to the fair on Thursday. Eric is working about 80 hours a week now, trying to build up the sleep lab he's working for. He, needless to say, won't be going with us. I'm trying to talk my parents into going. I really think Drake would enjoy seeing all of the sights.
We are going to Buffalo for my next week off, which happens to fall at Thanksgiving. We are thrilled to be able to spend the holidays with Eric's family, because the timing for that rarely works out. I am very nervous about taking Drake on an airplane in November though. Lots of germs unfortunately.
I am obsessively planning our trip to Disney. I must have something to plan at all times. For now, it's Disney World. We'll be going with a 5 month old and 20 month old. It may seem insane to some, but it works for us. I have to go to a continuing education conference once a year, and I get a stipend from work to do that. So, it might as well be at Disney. I'm really excited! Drake is going to love it, and the new baby will just love a week of snuggle time with Mommy and Daddy.
Reason number 247 to cloth diaper: Drake's butt is very fluffy when he falls. And since he does NOTHING but pull up, stand, and cruise around holding on to furniture, this is a good thing.
It's night-night time around here, so I must get to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment