Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photo Dump


My friend Adriann got married at the end of September. Congrats to her and Judd! This is me and my sweetie, before the wedding.
Drake laughing as he tries to eat a leaf. His Halloween outfit is one of his Grandma Brenda's creations.
This is what happens when I ask my husband to feed Drake lunch, on a Sunday afternoon. That's right folks, the highchair was pulled into the living room so they could watch the Panthers.
My evening routine (unless I'm one of the late CRNA's that day), is to give Drake dinner about 5:30, then a bath, and finally pajamas and a bottle. He's usually asleep in his crib between 6:30 and 7:30.
I don't know why this picture insisted on flipping back this way, but it's really cute. My boys love to nap together!
This was from our first weekend in Florence. We took Drake to the park to explore a little. He loved the swings!

No comments: