Last Saturday, Eric and I (and Drake of course) went to the Prenatal Picture in Charlotte. For starters, this is a wonderful facility. Clean, cute, and with a really nice sonographer. I was only 15 weeks and 4 days, so it was early for a gender scan, and really early for a 3d/4d scan. But alas, we went anyways, because it was the only time we had to go to Charlotte. My scan isn't until 19 weeks at the OB's office, due to my work schedule. And I just didn't want to wait that long:-)
I was very torn about what Shim was. My gut said boy, but I kept thinking of girls names. I just couldn't get girls names out of my head. So I was really unsure going into it.
For the first five minutes, Shim #2 wouldn't show us the goods. After some coaxing and jiggling of my tummy, those legs finally spread. BOY!!! There was no doubt about it. My initial reaction was, "Yay, Drake will get to have a brother to be close to." Eric and his brother are about 18 months apart, and I see what a special bond that is. I'm so happy that Drake will have that too.
Without further adieu, we proudly introduce the newest addition to our growing family. We can't wait to meet you little guy!
Covering his ears already. I guess Drake was too loud?
No comments:
Post a Comment