The 28 week belly. I'm still enjoying it, but once my face and arms get fat, I won't be happy about it. So much to look forward to in the next three months!

The is the drape for the nursery. It's a Roman shade, that is tied up by the red ribbons hanging down.

The crib bumper--it is SO soft!

The crib skirt; so cute.

The handmade quilt. We'll probably leave it draped over the back of the rocking chair until Shim gets old enough to have a blanket.
3 comments:
Yea for pictures :D
I really like your nursery pieces and can't wait to the finished room!!!
Looks good! So did you mom's sewing skills get passed down to you?
I love the bedding! I ordered black and white bedding. i'm painting her room turquoise. You look great too! I need to take a belly pic. We'll have to take one together at your shower! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment