Sunday, October 26, 2008

28 weeks and 2 days

So, my 28 week appointment is tomorrow, and I'm quite excited to see Sage again. I'm anxious to give her another chance, since she irritated me with the epidural comment when we met before. As always, I have my list of questions to ask. I hate forgetting things, so going in with a list works well for me. I've done that since the very first appointment. I can't wait to see what position she thinks he's in. Send me head down vibes!!! I'll be sure to update everyone tomorrow evening after the appt.

I also have an appt tomorrow at 11am to tour a pediatrician's office. I'll sit down with the office manager for an overview of how their office works, then take a tour. She said she'll introduce me to as many of the doctors and PNP's (pediatric nurse practitioners) as possible on our tour. The main issues for me are their thoughts on vaccinations and antibiotics. We'll see if we mesh well. Hopefully Eric can come too, but he's not sure of his work schedule yet.

I've included pics below of my gorgeous nursery bedding. My mom handmade every piece of it--can you believe that? She is one talented seamstress! I chose black, white, and red because it's gender neutral. It turned out very modern and elegant. Not babyish at all, which was another goal. The bumper and quilt have this amazing fabric called "snuggli", and it is so soft. I want it on my bed to be honest with you. As far as the fabrics, my Mom and I spent about 2 hours in this HUGE fabric store (Mary Jo's) a couple of months ago, picking it all out. I cannot wait to order and get our crib, so we can really start to put the nursery together. Then I'll really feel like we are ready. I can't believe that he will be here in less than 3 months. I'm nervous but so excited!





No comments: