Now we are down to three preggos, and it's still pretty amazing and overwhelming. I'm so thankful that we are all blessed to not have major fertility issues. Infertility is a painful and expensive thing, and I know we are lucky to not be fighting that battle. Linds is due April 2nd, and Bridget is due April 16th! Talk about a busy April schedule! I also go back to work in April, so heaven knows how it will all work out. Luckily their baby showers will be while I'm on maternity leave. Eric and I still aren't sure if we'll make it to Lindsay's shower, mainly because I'm not taking such a young baby on an airplane (with recirculated air) during flu/RSV season. We'll wait and see how it all works out. We'll drive to Florence for Bridget's shower, but I'm taking sanitizing foam from work for people to use before they touch Shim. Yes, I'm a psychotic, over protective mother already- and he's not even here. :-)
Anyhow, I just felt like telling the world how excited I am to be sharing such a wonderful experience with three very special SIL's. We can all share and complain to one another...
It is so great to think about how much fun Shim will have growing up with his cousins. We can't wait for summers at the cottage in Canada, and trips to SC beaches and lakes. It will be such a blast! Now the question remains, will Gavin and Shim have more boys to join them, or will there be a girl in the mist??? Stay tuned in 4-6 more weeks for that update!
1 comment:
Nikki,
How much fun it must be to have other preggos in the fam who are close to you. You all can support each other & share your experiences...neat-o. Having cousins close in age is such a fun thing too, boy the memories they will be able to create huh? I remember me and my genius cousins decided to pull each other around on the go-cart in a cut in 1/2 milk carton, talk about a sore rear, but wouldn't trade it for the world! Tell Shim hello..and btw hope you are feeling better.
Kim :0)
Post a Comment