My sister in law Lindsay is finding out the sex of her baby right now! I'm so excited to know, and my SIL Bridget is only 2 weeks behind Linds. I think Linds is having a girl, but we'll see very shortly. My mother's instinct was right on for my own Shim, but I don't know if it's accurate for other people's Shim's. The suspense is killing me........
Okay, you won't believe this, but the little one would NOT uncross it's legs. Oh the stubborness!
We'll just have to wait to know until they go for a 3/4d, and hope it's not so shy then.
3 comments:
Don't know of the reliability of this little tid-bit (as I didn't have the problem of the kids not opening legs), but I heard 2 things might help...
1. drinking o.j. prior to ultrasound
2. full bladder
Maybe it'll help, who knows?
Tell Shim hello for me!
Kim :0)
October 29, 2008 4:47 PM
hehehe baby wants to be on team green!
Post a Comment