Monday, October 6, 2008

New York City

Well, I leave for NYC Wednesday morning, and I'm mostly packed. Took care of that necessary evil this evening. I'm going with my mom, SIL, cousins, aunts, and a bunch of family friends. All women, no men allowed! Most of us have never been to NYC before. It's a city I've always wanted to visit, but probably just once. We'll see how I feel after this trip, I may want to go back yearly. Who knows! I'm happy not to be the only preggo on the trip. I may have a cohort if an afternoon nap becomes a necessity. I'm really excited to take pictures there- lots of prime photo ops. I'll post them all when I get home at gallery.mac.com/winternichole. So, in any case you won't be hearing from me for the next 5-6 days or so. I'm sure you'll miss me. I promise to come back. I'll probably even have a new soapbox. My hypnobabies materials should arrive tomorrow, so it'll probably be about that:-)

2 comments:

bestamommy said...

Nikki,

How fun that will be! The Big Apple, and no guys..sounds so much fun! Enjoy yourselves, I can't wait for the pics!

Kim :0)

Angela said...

Hope you can catch a show while your there! I loved NYC but hated the tax on everything.