They are only allowed in the same room with Drake if we are in there as well. They are SO gentle, and just want to sniff him alot. Lucy whines when he cries, like she's in pain too. We test them in little five minute increments, which are what the photos are from. When we let them near Drake, they end up just lying down beside him after a good sniff. They are hearing alot of the "leave it" command these days. We're teaching them that they can only go near the baby if given permission. So don't worry, our dogs do NOT have freedom around mommy's little prince. They are lucky to get time near him once or twice a day. But I wanted everyone to see how cute it is when we do actually let them spend time together!
2 comments:
Nikki:
You know those dogs are going to love him like one of their own. Before long, they'll be best buds! I think it's great you all are allowing them to socialize with Drake. I love reading your blog!!
Didn't worry for one second!
Post a Comment